Monday, November 28, 2011

Surgery Begins

This is the 6th surgery that my precious little Thanny boy has had in his short 3 years of life. Now he is at the age where he knows what is going to happen. He was very nervous when he woke up this morning and cried on and off on our way to the hospital. He refused to put his hospital gown on. So I decided the best move was to wait until he had take. His "happy juice" before we really tried to attempt that. Even after he had it, he was still wimpering. But we did manage to get him dressed for surgery before they wheeled him off. Times like these I wish I could go through the surgery for him. I wish it worked that way. I love my kids so much. There isn't anything I wouldn't do to keep them safe or from pain if it were in my power. My heart was breaking a little as they rolled him away. I was suddenly reminded of how our Heavenly Father feels about us. I say I would give everything for my kids. He actually has given everything for them. He loves us so much that He gave up His own life and all the earthly things that should have been given to a King. I am so thankful that He did.

No comments: